Shopify Slate Tutorial – Slate is a theme scaffolding and command line tool built for Shopify theme development and deployment.
In this free webinar hosted by Shopify Partners, Nathan Ferguson — front end developer lead at Shopify — will show you how to use Slate in your custom theming projects.
During this session, you’ll:
• Start a new project with Slate.
• Understand what features and functionalities are provided out-of-the-box.
• Identify how to use Slate’s helper scripts to build custom functionality for storefronts, and inside the editor.
Shopify Slate Git Repo: https://github.com/Shopify/slate
Shopify Slate documentation: https://shopify.github.io/slate/
Subscribe to our channel for more videos about developing and designing ecommerce stores, apps, and themes with Shopify » http://bit.ly/ShopifyPartnersYouTube
Subscribe to our blog for daily articles on Shopify theme and app development, as well as advice for starting a web design agency » http://bit.ly/ShopifyPartnersWebBlog
Connect with us on:
• Facebook » http://bit.ly/ShopifyPartnersFacebook
• Twitter » http://bit.ly/ShopifyPartnersTwitter
• Instagram » http://bit.ly/ShopifyPartnerInstagram
Looking to build an online store for your clients?
Become a Shopify Partner and earn recurring income for each client store you build » http://bit.ly/BecomeAShopifyPartners
Launch your own online store by visiting Shopify and starting your free trial » http://bit.ly/VisitShopify