Start your own T-Shirt Business today and build a million dollar online clothing brand. In this video you will discover 6 simply steps that will help you start a successful t-shirt business and clothing company.
1. Finding Profitable Products
3. Branding, Design & Production
4. Online Store Optimization
6. Sales/Up Sales/Follow Up
In This Tutorial You Will Learn How To:
*Choose Products To Sell and Add Designs.
*Set Up A Shopify eCommerce Store.
*Integrate Print On Demand sites with your Shopify store.
*Add Facebook Pixel Codes To Your Shopify store.
*Boost FB post for engagement to page fans & similar audience.
*Create Facebook Ads to run for min 1 week.
*Offer Deals To Get Fans To Sign Up To Mailing List.
*Offer Up sells To Purchasing Customers Using Shopify Apps.
*Send Follow Up Emails To Customers/Sign Ups (Using Autoresponder).
Print On Demand (POD) is a printing technology and business process in which garments (or other printable items) do not print until the company receives an order, allowing prints of singular or small quantities.
Advantages of using a PRINT ON DEMAND ecommerce business model.
– You can leverage print on demand websites to add a wide range of products & designs to your online store,
– The POD company will handle your shipping/packaging and customer returns.
– Integrated and automated systems with your website.
– Custom branding, labeling and invoicing.
– You will NOT have to buy stock wholesale or hold large quantities of inventory.
If you liked this tutorial, help me to grow this channel by donating to my ca$happ: https://cash.app/£PlanetVashon
Useful sites to get you started:
Facebook expert channel (Vince Reed): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjz8IZ1MdPERUMHQmfQhbUQ
#TShirtBusiness #Dropship #PrintOnDemand
Dropship – part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAqn4EgFF98
Dropship – part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZdY0nO_XN4&t=978s
Dropship – part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksH9RMToG94
Dropship – part 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bl9KyPhU50