Today I will show you How to setup a Namecheap Domain Name DNS on Shopify. Get a FREE 14 day Shopify Trial here: https://www.BlueRucksack.com/Shopify
SiteGround Hosting Offer: https://www.Siteground.com/go/BlueRucksackDeal
If you need digital marketing services such as web design, SEO or content creation visit: https://www.BlueRucksack.com
In this tutorial, I will show you how to change your Namecheap Domain A Record and CNAME in the Namecheap DNS Manager so you can point your domain to Shopify.
This process is a little more confusing than just changing nameservers so I hope this video helps!
Steps to connect your Namecheap Domain to Shopify:
1. Log into Namecheap and go to Domains
2. Find the Domain Name you want to connect and click on manage
3. Then click on Advanced DNS
4. Go to your Shopify and click on websites, then domains
5. Select existing domain name and enter it in the field
6.Add A Record and CNAME to Advanced DNS records
7. Wait for the name to transfer and then verify on Shopify
If you would like help setting up your Shopify account, send me a message at https://www.bluerucksack.com and I will be glad to help.